Thursday, August 11, 2016

A Girl and Her Sphynx

Hi guys and gals!

I can't believe it's been over two months since I last posted to Coffee and Flowers! After Indie Teepee ended, there were still a few loose ends that needed tying up. I forgot that, which is totally naive and unreasonable. THEN, I took a position at MadPea as a Marketing Assistant! I'm talking immediately after Indie Teepee. So I've been all over the place, and dear C&F suffered a lack of content!

Once I feel that my feet are on solid ground, I hope to post more regularly.

Now that I'm done with the Chatty Kathy things, here's some news:



BODY STUFFS
HEAD: CATWA / Annie
SKIN: INSOL / Tea / Chocolate - @ The Crossroads Event!
-- Applier HUD includes two freckle styles in both brow and browless versions.
BODY and HANDSMaitreya / Lara
EYES: [Buzzeri] / Zodiac Eyes / Chocolate
-- includes system and mesh eyes
EYE MAKEUP: Bossie. / Bold Eyeliner Set
HAIR: LeLutka / HF04 / Browns
LIPSTICK: Shakeup! / Lena Lips 
BODY TATTOO: *Bolson / Sagmeister
-- Appliers included: Belleza, Maitreya, SLink, TMP and WowMeh


CLOTHES
DRESS: .:villena:. / Shirt Dress / Khaki - @uber!
-- for Maitreya, SLink Physique and SLink Hourglasses mesh bodies ONLY! No standard sizes.
-- available in Black, Grey, Khaki, Navy and Peach


ACCESSORIES
NECKLACE: Kalopsia / Full Moon Necklace / Eclipse [gacha; RARE]
RINGS: [MANDALA] / Sinra Rings - @Collabor88!
-- ENDS MAY 31st! 
PURSE: United Colors / Fringe Bag / Black
LEG CHAIN: Eclat / Princess Leg Chain
-- for Maitreya mesh body ONLY!
-- available in silver and gold


CUTIMAL
KITTY: [Black Bantam] / Sphynx Cat - @Collabor88!


POSES
SITTING: Del May
STANDING: {La Baguette} / Basic Poses; Miel Poses


DECOR
DREAM CATCHERS: Ariskea
-- new store LM will be provided this month at this location.
CHAIR; FRAMES: :HAIKEI: - @kustom9 come August 15th! [gacha; commons]








No comments:

Post a Comment